I have really been dilatory this time. I have 4 weeks worth of e-mails to catch up on. If anyone is still reading these, I'm sorry for my lack of diligence. I'll try to get caught up over the next couple of days.
Elder Eric Scott Hansen England Leeds Mission Lister House, Lister Hill Horsforth Leeds LS18 5AZ England
He loves to receive mail, and will answer letters as he is able. Please be sure to include his first name, as there are 3 Elder Hansens in his mission.
About Me
For the next two years I will be serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am excited to spread the good word of the gospel that has helped me so much in my life. I will be laboring in the England Leeds Mission and I will be speaking Mandarin Chinese. I am excited and nervous for this challenge. I don't know exactly what to expect but I know that this is what I should be doing at this point in my life. Stay tuned here and you can see what England has in store for me! and write me letters... please!
2 comments:
Seriously, keep up!
OK, I'll try. *feeling duly chastised*
Post a Comment