Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17, 2009

A great disappointment today. This is the entire text of the e-mail we got:
"So I hope you got an e-mail I sent but I think it may not have gone through. I'm pretty furious because the computer is being stupid. I just wrote a really long e-mail for the past hour and have to go in three minutes. Things are going good. Our highlight of the week was that Cindy decided that she wants to be baptised so she and her boyfriend will make arrangements so she can be baptised. She should be baptised on the 26th. Unfortunately the Chen family aren't married and can't be married and thus can't be baptised anytime soon. We saw a lot of great miracles this week and I wrote all about them only to see the computer log me off and losing my e-mail. The work is true."
I got a separate one-line e-mail wishing me a happy Father's day, but that's it. Hopefully, he'll remember to tell us about those miracles next week, but I suspect by then there will be new ones to talk about.

1 comment:

BeckyClifford said...

Sorry it wasn't the hour long email he originally wrote, but something is better than nothing - and at least you know he is safe and sound and loving what he is doing. You and your family will be blessed, I have no doubt.