Monday, January 11, 2010

December 23, 2009

On Monday, Eric promised to e-mail "a bit" on Wednesday. He wasn't kidding.
"Hey sorry I don't have much time to talk p-day is almost over and I'll talk to you friday. I am planning on using skype to webcam. If you could prepare it I will call you at about 7pm on Christmas day so I think that is about 1pm your time and I'll talk to you then. I will call you and ask for your account name. I may need for you to know two account names, one that I could use because I don't have one if that makes sense. Or I may be able to set one up at the time, but that would take a bit of time. I'll buy a calling card and then call you and you can instruct me on how to set it up. Hopefully that will work out. I love all of you and will talk to you on Christmas!"
How exciting is that! We get to skype on Christmas again, assuming we can make it work.

No comments: